We’re committed to delivering the latest news about the crypto world to a growing audience, which is trying to keep update in a practical way through reliable sources. At the same time, in order to make your project work, it needs as much exposure as possible. That’s is why we are open to your content. This is the perfect scenario for your brand to reach interested readers from all over the world: we have pages for Brazil, Arabia, Indonesia and Spain.
Your press release will be displayed on our homepage and PR section, besides being shared in our social media channels – Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
To make sure your content matches our editorial guidelines, we have a few tips for your writing and submission.
PRESS RELEASE FORMAT GUIDELINES
- Limit your title to 100 characters.
- Summarize what your PR is about in two or three sentences, highlighting the main information.
- In order to get better results on Google’s research engine, insert hyperlinks in your content, but don’t flood it with those – keep an average of one link per 200 words. If possible, also include your social media and contact channels, or at least an email address.
- Send a header image with minimal or no text on it, without the title of your PR, following these dimensions: 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Review your PR. We proofread content and edit grammatical and spelling mistakes, but it’s not up to us to interfere the rest of it — after all, it’s your creation. When submitted, your content must be ready to be published and after doing so we will not allow changes, unless it’s our fault.
Please do follow these simple steps if you want your publication to go live as soon as possible – keep in mind that if something is not in conformity with them, it will take you more time to edit it.
Contact us for details on prices, payment methods and further instructions on submissions. If you have any doubt, feel free to get in touch.
We hope our audience can be informed by your great content soon.